Thursday, November 06, 2008

Links Regarding the US Election

A leader always says "Thank You" so I thought it would be important to post up the text of Senator John McCain and President-Elect Barack Obama's speeches from Tuesday night.

And though I am again thankful I did not get to vote in the election south of the border, as an evangelical Christian, I've seen a few good/thoughtful blog postings since the election that I thought I should share:

May we as Christ-followers be wise and biblical in our view of world affairs and the individuals involved. And on this Remembrance Day Weekend in Canada, may we be grateful for the sacrifice paid by past and present Canadian Forces personnel that enables us to have the freedom to live peace-ably and worship God freely in our country.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Dr. Steve, thanks for the link love. Just out of curiosity, what do you think is imbalanced on some of the other political blogs? Have a great day. Stay warm up there in Canada:)