Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

This is truly a very different Valentine's Day... because I have a special woman in my life - and not just a girlfriend, but a fiance, who will be my wife in 80 days! God's Ultimate Gift of Love was the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ, so that I could free from the death penalty of sin(s), and be restored to right relationship with Him, now and for eternity.

And undoubtedly his next best gift to me is the incredibly beautiful woman that He has blessed me with as a friend, fiance, future wife, and a true partner in the work of His Kingdom. God has always loved me, and has always blessed me with loving people around me. Yet this Valentine's Day I celebrate and understand His Love in a new and richer way because of Sarah.

I love you, Sarah. :-)

No comments: