Monday, August 13, 2007

If you are going to buy online

You'll note two fairly new links on the sidebar - one for WestJet and one for Amazon.ca

Along with being two of my favorite online shopping sites, I know am an "associate" for both companies. (Insert lame "WestJet owner" joke here, if you wish). The bottom line is that if you click on the link and then shop at either of these sites I will get a small commission. So, if you are going to make purchases at these places anyway, why not support a friend while you are at it!

By the way, I will NOT be calling a meeting, send you an email or inviting you to come to a presentation so that you can support my business. This posting and the sidebar are the only "invitation" anyone will get!

Happy shopping!

PS If you need a reminder as to why I am NOT supporting Air Canada, click here.

No comments: